Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TRUTH HURTS

There's nothing more well stated than the following..."the truth hurts!" I for one understand that the truth hurts, but I get over it and in the end I say..."I respect you for being honest..." therefore my actions subsequential to your brutal honesty should not affect no one else but me...the now and present decision maker. If you feel the need to (for lack of a better word)..."cop" attitude and take it as an insult because you as the individual felt my actions are now irrational....do you think it's fair? If you've now demotivated me or shot my esteem, can you really blame me for my actions? The point that I am trying to make is this, while others say..."you can't handle the truth..." there's me and a few others who'll say..."I may not be able to handle the truth, how YOU would like me to, however I will be handling it!" END OF DISCUSSION...No need to hold malice or attitudes...ESPECIALLY when you should've been expecting my reaction to be one of a negative nature...who's told something that might be a bit disturbing and smiles about it? Truth does not equal Humour in most cases. The same level of respect I've given for the truth is the same level of respect I expect back, which means any selfishness that might reside, must then be placed aside and YOU MUST GET OVER IT! It's great to tell the truth, but all I'm saying is...Don't dish truth if you can't eat the residual affects of my actions. The truth is there to be told, help others grow by changing your perspective to eventually make you a better person. Too bad if the person did not stay the same for your benefit. :o)

**no quote today, my entry said enough!**

Track of the day...Prince Phillip Mitchell-Make It Good


Here's a sample fo yo ass....Find the association to my blog.







No comments: